Water quality monitoring
Water quality monitoring and measurement is already used for a wide variety of purposes. We provide the hardware, connectivity and data processing for this. Our measurement parameters include pH value, conductivity, turbidity, temperature, brightness and other values, just write to us for an offer or a customer-specific development.
Productname: Water Agent
- Water quality measurement pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen content and turbidity.
- Easy plug and play installation Battery and solar Powered Detailed and Realtime Analysis via Web Browser & Android/iOs-App
- Germany designed and built. Wireless long-range transmission over GSM/NB-IoT/LoRa or Bluetooth Low Energy.
Ecosoph is presenting its water agent sensor that is capable of measuring various water paramets including pH, temperature, conductivity and turbidity. The product is mobile and can be deployed anywhere. For the transmission technology, either GSM (=Global System of Mobile Communication) or NB-IoT (=Narrow Band IoT) via a SIM-Card and the net of a mobile provider such as Telekom or Vodafone can be used or LoRaWAN. LoRaWAN operates in the unlicenced ISM (=Industrial Scientific Medical) band at 868MHz and requires no SIM-Card. Due to the extremely well designed power consumption and the small solar panel, the SoilMonitor requires no charging.
Hardware Specifications and operating conditions:
- Operating temperature range: 5 to 60 °C (should not be put into freezing water)
- Operating humidity range: 0 to 100%RH
- Power supply: Internal 5200 mAh rechargable battery
- Power consumption: 24mAh per day.
- Runtime: Around 7months without recharging and unlimited with exposure to sunlight.
- Recharge time: Approx. 15h exposed to bright sunlight Transmission: Either 868MHz Lora or GSM/NB-IoT
- Housing material: Weather-resistant PET and acryl glass
- Dimensions: Diameter: 20cm Weight: 800g (excluding anchor weight) pH
- Measurement: Measurement principle: Potentiometric Detection range: pH 0-14 Accuracy: +-0.1 @ 25°C Operating temperature range: 5-60 °C Probe life: >0.5 years
- Conductivity Measurement: Measurement principle: 2probe (Ohmic) resistance measurement
- Measurement range: 0-10.000 µS/cm, calibrated at 1.400 µS/cm.
- Operating temperature range: 0-80 °C
- Dissolved oxygen probe:
- Measurement principle: Amperometric Detection range: 0-20mg/l
- Electrode life: 1 year
- Maintenance period: Membrane cap replacement every 1-2 months in muddy water, 4-5 months in clear water and replacement solution should be filled every month. Accuracy: +-1mg/l Turbidity: Operating principle: Optical Operating temperature range: 5-80 °C Measurement range: 0-3000 NTU (1NTU=1mg/l)
- Additionally, the product can be configured with a GPS tracker or other sensors depending on the customer’s wishes.
Product photos of Ecosoph and iob.watch water quality monitor
Please also take a look at our other products in the field of environmental sensors. You might also be interested in our temperature and humidity climate station, our soil moisture sensor or our gate alarm. In addition, we have a people counter in our range for recording visitor flows. We also accept customer-specific development orders and at conditions that are more favorable than you think. Just take a look at our expertise and contact us below.